The hand gel quickly and reliably disinfects hands and surfaces of all kinds and kills 99.99% of bacteria, fungi and viruses (e.g. flu viruses / corona viruses). The product contains 65% ethanol obtained from organic grain as well as moisturizing and nourishing ingredients of natural origin such as aloe extract. Dermatologically tested. The fast-acting hand sanitizer is particularly suitable for use on the go.
Content: 60 ml (€ 11.50 / 100 ml)
Alcohol, Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Betaine, Carbomer, Limonene.
Without microplastics. Without synthetic colors, fragrances and preservatives. PEG, SLS and paraben free. No GMOs. Without paraffin, silicone and petroleum products. Perfume free. Allergen free. Vegan.
How to Use:
Dispense a sufficient amount into the palms of your dry hands and rub well until the gel completely disappears. Store dry, protected from light and at room temperature (18-24 °C).
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not burn.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Causes serious eye irritation. In case of contact with the eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for a few minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Obtain medical advice.
- Use biocidal products carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
Hand Sanitizer with 65 % Organic Grain Ethanol
TOUN28 is an innovative Korean natural cosmetics brand that not only cares for our skin, but also the environment. All products consist of 100% natural ingredients from organic farming and are also delivered in a biodegradable paper package. According to the philosophy of TOUN28, first-class products can only be made from the best raw materials. That is why 90% of the company's budget goes on procurement of high-quality raw materials to ensure the best quality and only 10% goes on packaging and marketing - in contrast to most other cosmetic brands, whose raw material costs are only between 2 -10% and which are spent on marketing.