- 93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Recycled Spandex
- Width 35 cm, Length 30 cm, Strap Length (Single Side) 33 cm & 15 cm
- Made in Korea
- Perfectly knit and pleated shopper bag with 2 straps and 2 sturdy drop handles
- Usable as a tote bag or shoulder bag with top handles or straps
- Spacious enough for personal essentials and can be used as a casual weekend bag
- Semi-permanent pleats
- Easy to carry by folding along the pleats when not in use
- Comes with a detachable bottom plate
- Use neutral detergent or hand wash with lying and drying
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Knit Pleated 2-Way Shopper Bag made from Recycled Ocean Plastic - Green
✓ Sustainable Fashion
Pleatsmama is saving petroleum resources, thereby dramatically reducing carbon dioxide emissions and landfilling, by using 100% recycled polyester from PET bottle waste from Jeju Island. In particular, Pleatsmama commercialized the world’s first 100% recycled spandex.
*Regen Jeju: 100% recycled polyester from PET bottle waste from Jeju Island
*Creora Regen: the world’s first 100% recycled spandex
✓ Zero Waste
Pleatsmama’s knit bags are made using the linking sewing process - a high-quality sweater sewing technique to minimize fabric waste.
✓ Permanent Pleats
Pleatsmama’s pleats are not created artificially with high heat or chemicals but are natural wrinkles created from structural weaving. They have excellent resilience even after long-time use and washing.
✓ Slim and Easy
Pleatsmama’s shoulder bag can be folded along the natural pleats, making it easy to carry and keep.