- 93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Recycled Spandex
- Width 40 cm, Length 38 cm, Strap Length (Single Side) 25 cm
- Made in Korea
- 2 crossed straps for a comfortable fit
(This design minimizes the opening of the bag, prevents the shoulder straps from slipping, and improves the fit. You will find the bag incredibly comfortable to use when holding it to one side to add or remove things.)
- Firm knit texture without sagging
- Ultra-light and easy on the shoulder
- Large capacity
- Semi-permanent pleats
- Easy to carry by folding along the pleats when not in use
- Use neutral detergent or hand wash with lying and drying
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Knit Pleated Shoulder Bag made from Recycled Ocean Plastic - Red
✓ Sustainable Fashion
Pleatsmama is saving petroleum resources, thereby dramatically reducing carbon dioxide emissions and landfilling, by using 100% recycled polyester from PET bottle waste from Jeju Island. In particular, Pleatsmama commercialized the world’s first 100% recycled spandex.
*Regen Jeju: 100% recycled polyester from PET bottle waste from Jeju Island
*Creora Regen: the world’s first 100% recycled spandex
✓ Zero Waste
Pleatsmama’s knit bags are made using the linking sewing process - a high-quality sweater sewing technique to minimize fabric waste.
✓ Permanent Pleats
Pleatsmama’s pleats are not created artificially with high heat or chemicals but are natural wrinkles created from structural weaving. They have excellent resilience even after long-time use and washing.
✓ Slim and Easy
Pleatsmama’s shoulder bag can be folded along the natural pleats, making it easy to carry and keep.